We are a newly established family firm of Chartered Accountants based in Northallerton.
Director Colin Hutson has over 28 years' experience in the profession. Julie Hutson (Colin's wife) is Company Secretary and has 38 years' experience in the public sector covering schools' finance and business management. They are ably assisted by their eldest son Sam, Samantha and Sue.
We work closely with clients across a wide range of business sectors including agriculture, industry, commerce, retail, etc.
Our Services include:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns for individuals including rental income and expenditure.
- Preparation of partnership tax returns and company tax returns.
- Payroll services including preparation of weekly wages and/or monthly salaries.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of management accountings.
- Bookkeeping including working "in the cloud" with a number of clients.
- Tax planning
- Cash flows and business plans
- Assistance with tax planning
We offer a friendly, personal and professional service to clients who are based all over the UK, predominantly across North Yorkshire and South Durham.
Please contact us for an initial, no obligation, discussion to assess your accounting and taxation needs and consider how we may be able to assist you.